Could Sleep Apnea Be Ruining Your Life?
Dr. Mike DesRosiers of Raleigh wants to help you discover if you suffer from
Sleep Apnea, and how EASY it is to control!
The snore should not be ignored!
Is your body trying to ask you for help? Consider the following questions:
- Are you having difficulty with memory or learning problems and not being able to concentrate?
- Are you having difficulty losing weight?
- Does snoring complicate your personal relationships?
- Are you waking up with headaches or a dry mouth and throat?
If any of these sound like you, it may be time to take action. We can help you easily identify if you have Sleep Apnea!
Your Raleigh Family Dentist is specially trained to help improve your quality of life. The Ebook we are offering will assess your risk and determine treatment.
Download our FREE self guide eBook, and evaluate your risk!
What you’ll learn:
- Why is Sleep Apnea so dangerous
- 7 signs you might suffer from it
- 8 serious medical conditions linked to sleep apnea
- Bonus Email Download: Sleep Scale to measure your sleep quality
I love the staff in your office. Thanks for providing such great service and support!”
– Joan N, actual patient
Questions You May Have
Here are some answers to common questions:
A. Sleep apnea is very common, as common as adult diabetes, according to the National Institute of Health.
A. There are 3 types of Apnea: obstructive, central and mixed. Of these three types, obstructive is the most common. Despite the difference in the root cause of each type, people with untreated sleep apnea stop breathing repeatedly with all types – sometimes even hundreds of times during the night and often for a minute or longer. Most of the time, this happens so quickly that you are never aware of it, and don’t wake up at all.
- If you are diagnosed with Mild Sleep Apnea, it means you are having between 5-14 episodes an hour.
- A diagnoses of Moderate Sleep Apnea means you are having between 15-29 episodes an hour.
- A diagnosis of Severe Sleep Apnea means you are having 30 or more episodes an hour throughout the night.
Each level has its own risks and treatments. Download our EBook to find out more!